In the leafy river side suburb of Shelley and situated in a cul-de-sac stands this 3 Bedroom home in a neat and tidy group of 9 villas. Airy and light-filled are definitely features of this beautiful property and one that you will need to check out for yourself! Recently made vacant you can plan your move in at settlement or your re-letting in today's strong rental market. Being in the Rossmoyne Senior High School zone and the Shelley Primary School zone and only 3.5kms to Curtin University are the cherries on top!
Upon entering this home you will appreciate the amount of natural light beaming through the many windows that are strategically placed throughout. The newly renovated kitchen features a range of storage space as well as an attractive u-shaped layout, perfect for cooking while entertaining, and features a gas stove top.
The external area is a HUGE feature and boasts an abundance of space. The large 147sqm fully paved outdoor area has potential to furnish to your liking while being able to bring additional cars or a boat through to the rear. The low maintenance nature of the property make this the ideal choice for buyers who appreciate a centrally located home and one that will not require you to mow lawns on the weekend. Enjoy the leafy parklands and local cafes instead of maintaining gardens! Sounds perfect in every way.
- Airy and light filled 3 bedroom single level residence
- Newly renovated Large open-plan kitchen with ample cupboards and breakfast bar
- Kitchen applicances include an New gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- New timber looking flooring
- A fresh neutral paint tone throughout
- Double carport with garage door and through access to the rear for additional off-street parking potential
- Massive 147sqm paved rear entertaining area
- Separate laundry
- New Daikin air conditioning in all three bedroom and living area
- Buy today with vacant possession
- Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
- Shelley Primary School Zone
Situated near the gorgeous canning river, restaurants, great public schools and local parks, Shelley is the perfect suburb for you to go out and explore! Nearby amenities include (Approximate):
- 450m to nearest bus stop
- 800m to nearest restaurant
- 1.0km to Wadjup Point
- 1.7km to Shelley Primary School
- 2.8km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
- 3.4km to Curtin University
- 3.8km to Rossmoyne Senior High School
- 4.6km to Canning River Regional Park, Ferndale
- 13km to Perth CBD
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 106sqm | External: 157sqm | Carport: 33sqm | Total 296sqm
Council: $1,662/a | Water: $1,112/a | Strata: $267/q (Admin) + $74/q (Reserve Levy)
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.