Offering a one of a kind property and rental return, you will be doing very well as the owner of this dual-key residential residence positioned perfectly in the sought after Queens Riverside development in dynamic East Perth.
Providing more than one income stream, the current owner has enjoyed the flexible design and multiple returns, with the design allowing two tenants to rent this property at the same time. The two independent apartments, both with river views, share the large entry hallway and laundry, and with two car bays. With the local area and amenity improving each day, long term growth potential of East Perth, and the 5 star complex facilities, this home will continue to attract renter and buyer attention!
An impressive one-of-a-kind floorplan with two fully furnished and equipped apartments in one, featuring a spacious one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment and a one-bedroom, one-bathroom studio with its own kitchenette, both with independent car bays. Offering multiple options for rental income or personal living as you are able to rent out the entire apartment as a generous 2x2 residence, live in the main apartment while renting out the studio or rent out both apartments separately across two different tenants. Currently rented as 2 independent apartments at $925 per week in total (fully furnished and with internet included).
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is spacious in size and has ducted air conditioning throughout, extending out to a terrific 36 sqm balcony entertaining deck with lovely views to the river across the treetops.
The stylish kitchen has stone bench tops, mirrored splashbacks, a ceramic/electric cooktop, under-bench oven, dishwasher, integrated fridge and ample storage. A well-appointed fully-tiled ensuite bathroom - with a shower, separate bathtub, toilet, vanity and mirrored storage cabinetry - headlines the master bedroom suite, with built-in wardrobes, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fan.
Full-height windows allow for a pleasant tree-lined river vista from within the second bedroom/studio, complemented by timber-look floors, a tiled kitchenette area with an integrated microwave, a range hood, an induction stove and a stone benchtop, built-in robe, fully-tiled ensuite/second bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity and ducted air conditioning,
The resort-style complex facilities include a 25-metre Infinity swimming pool, two Japanese-style alfresco hot tubs, poolside barbeque facilities, and a fully equipped gymnasium. Location-wise, you are able to take full advantage of being in the Perth CBD with easy access to public transport, recreational areas, schools, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. This is a very rare opportunity - now it's time to grasp it with both hands!
- Internal: 96sqm, Balconies: 36sqm, Cars: 27sqm, Store: 4sqm, Total: 163sqm
- Council: $1,887/a | Water: $1,245/a | Strata Admin: $1,579/q + Reserve: $160q
- Main Apartment currently leased for $475 per week (increasing to $520 per week on 10/10/2023), until 01/03/2024, including one car bay
- Studio being leased at $400 per week until 23/08/2023, plus $50 for one car bay
- Twin-key apartment - fully furnished and equipped
- Entry lobby/concierge, Secure A/V intercom system and building access
- Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
- Ample built-in storage cupboard - plus a European-style laundry - off the entry
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with stone bench tops
- 36 sqm Balcony entertaining deck with river views
- Large master suite, with BIR's and a bathtub in the ensuite
- Separate 2nd bedroom/studio with its own kitchenette, BIR's and ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Additional installed dimmable down lights and ceiling fans
- A lockable storeroom
- Resort-style facilities - pool, two hot tubs, a gym and BBQ area - Two independent tandem car bays
- 2014 Built
- School Catchments: Highgate Primary and Bob Hawke College
- Closest Private Schools: Trinity Grammar and Mercedes College
Walking distance to fantastic amenities and attractions, including (Approximately):
- Free CAT Transit Zone bus services at your doorstep
- 550m to the Swan River
- 550m to the WACA Ground
- 600m to Langley Park
- 800m to Gloucester Park
- 800m to the new Perth Girls' School Civic Precinct/Cinema
- 400m to Queens Gardens
- 1.1km to Wellington Square
- 1.8km to Optus Stadium
- 2.2km to Elizabeth Quay
- 2.3km to Perth CBD and Perth Bus/Train Stations
- 2.5km to Claisebrook Train Station
- 2.5km to Crown Towers
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak today on 0423 200 400 to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: Buyers are required to rely on their own research and complete due diligence prior to purchasing. All rates, sizes and distances are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice.
123 / 1178 Hay Street , West Perth