Introducing 21 Sutherland Close North, nestled in one of Western Australia's most picturesque suburbs Guildford. Discover a striking home that flawlessly combines serenity with practicality. Set within a tranquil neighbourhood and cul-de-sac, this property assures convenience and a luxurious lifestyle.
Step in to admire the charm and allure of this newly renovated treasure boasting two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Enhanced with the richness of hybrid blackbutt timber flooring, it emanates a cosy and hospitable aura. Freshly painted, complemented by downlighting throughout, the residence radiates a bright and contemporary ambience bound to leave a lasting impression. The manicured courtyards and rear lawn ensure a peaceful yet low maintenance lifestyle.
Features and Rates (Estimated):
- Internal: 65sqm | Total: 273sqm
- Council: $1,831pa | Water: $903pa
- Built in 1988 and freshly renovated throughout
- Feature waterfall wooden bench top in kitchen
- 900mm oven, gas cooktop and compact hidden dishwasher mounted inside pantry
- Subway tile backsplash
- Timber panelled feature wall and Split system air condition in lounge
- Brand new Samsung clothes washer/dryer combination with timber countertop
- Timber decking, Reticulated grassed area and low maintenance side garden bed
- Secure Single carport with feature wall paneling
- Zoning: Residential - R5
- Council: City of Swan
- School Catchments: Guildford Primary and Governor Stirling Senior
- Closest Private Schools: Guildford Grammar School
Walking distance to fantastic amenities and attractions, including (Approximately):
- 100m to closest restaurant
- 130m to closest Cafes
- 210m to Stirling Square Park
- 400m to Swan River
- 450m to closest bus Stop
- 500m to The Guildford Hotel
- 750m to East Guildford Train Station
- 800m to Guildford Village
- 3.8 km to St John of God Midland Public and Private hospitals
- 3.9km to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
- 9.9kms Whiteman Park
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: Buyers are required to rely on their own research and complete due diligence prior to purchasing. All rates, sizes and distances are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice.
187 Salvado Road, Jolimont